Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Moving to a New Web/Blog-Home

Some time ago I mentioned that I was trying to figure out a way to link this blog to my website and have everything be at an all-inclusive, one web address fits all location. Well, after much research and experimentation and learning much more about web domains, domain hosting, domain registry, web language, and programming, I have finally come to a solution I am very happy with. I hope you will be as well.

So, as of today, (well, actually last Saturday 4/23/11) I have finally placed everything related to Koi Pond Counseling's web presence over at the www.koipondcounseling.com location. This includes the website and integrated blog which is easily accessible through the menu bar at the top of the page.

My intention is also to host a lot of content on the new website and blog. Things like recommended reading, web resources for mental health services, information for compulsive gamblers and their families, and eventually some downloadable audio files and ebooks will be made available on the website.

So I invite you to point your browsers, update your favorites, and subscribe to the blog at the new location (www.koipondcounseling.com/blog/) as well as follow me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/KoiPondCounseling). All of the blog posts originally posted here, as well as the associated comments, have been migrated over to the new location and I will stop using this blog address for posts and updates as of today.

See you in the new place,
~Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment