Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Testing

I am currently testing a blog app on my iPhone that I hope will allow me to post a bit more frequently than I currently do. I, like many, find myself full of ideas but challenged with limited time in which to write, so maybe this will help.

If you own an iPhone or iPod Touch and are interested in this app, just go to the app store and search for "BlogWriter." I an currently testing the Lite version as it is free.

This app is also an RSS reader so if you subscribe to any blogs you can enter them in the app and read them all in one convenient place. If interested, I would love it if you subscribed to this blog, either by RSS feed or through blogger.com.

As always I appreciate any feedback and invite you to visit my website at www.koipondcounseling.com.

My best,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment