Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lilac Wine

It has been some time since I last posted but that does not mean I have given up blogging. Quite the contrary. I am actually in the process of re-thinking my approach to blogging and where this blog will be hosted. The possibilities on the web seem endless and I want to be sure I provide a platform that is streamlined and makes sense. To that end I have been working on combining this blog with my website and working on a website update to better serve current and future clients as well as anyone that checks this blog for information, inspiration, and creativity.

To that end, and to keep the energy flowing here, I am posting this video I came across today. I found it quite beautiful and was inspired by the creativity involved in creating it. I hope you like it too.

Lilac Wine from Matthew Landa on Vimeo.


As always feel free to share this blog and to drop by my website at www.koipondcounseling.com.

My best,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment